हिमाली स्वरहरु – मेरो कथा मेरो गीतमा सतिशको कथा सुन्नुहोस

मेरो कथा मेरो गीतमा सतिशको कथा सुन्नुहोस

admin November 19, 2010 7

नेपाली एफ. एम. रेडियोको सर्बाधिक लोकप्रिय कार्यक्रम हो मेरो कथा मेरो गीत. कार्यक्रमका निर्माता हुन डियर कल्याण.
डियर कल्याण उक्त कार्यक्रम नेपाली अनलाइन रेडियो हिमाली स्वरहरू मार्फ़त बिस्वसमुदायका स्रोताहरुलाई पनि सुनाउन चाहनु हुन्छ.त्यसैले अब हरेक साता  नेपाली एफ एम रेडियोबाट प्रसारण भई सकेका  कथाहरु हामी क्रमस यो वेबसाइट मार्फ़त सबैलाई सुनाउने छौ .आज मेरो कथा मेरो गीतमा डियर कल्याण    जापान बाट सतिश पठाउनु भएको सत्य कथा बाचन गर्दै छन.
मेरो कथा मेरो गीत अब संसार भरिलाई अनलाइन मार्फ़त

आफ्नो सल्लाह र सुझाब र सत्य कथाहरु लेखी पठाउनुहोस डियर कल्याणलाई
dear_kalyan@hotmail.com or write us at nepaliradio@gmail.com

7 Comments »

1. Lalit kunwar April 3, 2009 at 4:34 pm -

yo sachikai marmahit love story sunda mero eye bat aasu bage yasto samasya kasailai naparos.tara ke gaene sabailai eka na eka samasya ta hunne rahechha jastai mero pani afnai samasya chhan kunaidin send garnechhu jundin mero story pura hunechha.thank u for tis story.lalit from Israel

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 6 Thumb down 1

2. abc April 5, 2009 at 10:34 pm -

Hi

I still remember one special episode of this program. Can you upload that episode.
    I am not sure that that episode was aired by Kalyan or Rita thapa. I think so..

It was story girl and she was in India and experienced roit occured during Indira gandhi assassination or (can’t remember hindu muslim or with skhih riot) But it touched me a lot that time

Thanks

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 0

3. shreya April 25, 2009 at 5:26 pm -

really a very hearttouching story .i find myself crying at this early morning.dear fren satish..though i havent been thru ur situation..still i can feel the pain rite here in my heart.yea life neva seems to be the way we want it to be…but the fact is..it still has to go on!sometimes no matter how much we luv someone,we lose them.but we neva forget them,and sometimes its those memories tht give us the strength to go on.so all my best wishes for ur upcuming dayz.and may u get all happiness tht u deserve.

मन परे हरियो, नपरे रातोः Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

4. lukey_life@yahoo.com November 20, 2009 at 5:00 pm -

dear friend Satiz, i think bandana is realy a beautiful girl thats why god need her she is luky coz she found ur type of boy in her short peroid of her life. now im in USA and this is my 5th time that i listened ur story . it realy touch my heart though nothing difficulty happaned in my life relating love. but i wann to sagusset u one thing, if u realy loved bandana than u want her happiness and she will be happy when u are happy. i think u stop the step through the happiness. the claimet never stop changing, time never stop to play it games but why u stop ur life. i hope bandana is looking u from far thats why go ahead through ur life and make bandana more happy she realy be happy by seeing ur success. i hope u didn’t mine about my word. thinking as ur fan give me parden if i did mistake and best of luck for comming life god blase u in ur every step of ur life byeeeeee “departed from beloved is realy heart and pain”

मन परे हरियो, नपरे रातोः Thumb up 0 Thumb down 1

5. B Raj Chhetri December 20, 2009 at 2:54 am -

Thank’s
    Dear Kalyan Thank’s you very much.
    Dear Kalyan please continue go ahead and add more real story of human and take it to other ear so that every body can listern and think about the life.

Email: brajchhetri@yahoo.com

Thank’s you too much thank’s
    Thank’s you Dear Kalyan

THAK’S
    Atlanta, Georgia,
    USA

मन परे हरियो, नपरे रातोः Thumb up 1 Thumb down 1

6. muktalama December 9, 2010 at 4:29 pm -

dear kalyan i love to listen your programme. when i was in nepal i usually used to listen your programme. here also i listen your programme on website. if you put tis programme online it will be easy to listen live.not only me many of us will be happy.

मन परे हरियो, नपरे रातोः Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

7. promod March 25, 2011 at 7:19 am -

यो स्टोरी सुनेर इ वास उनबेल तो स्लीप !

बन्दना रेअल्ली अ गिर्ल तहत अ गिर्ल हस तो बे